Monday 17 November 2014

Books On Sale!!!

Morning, everyone!! 

Wow, it's been a while since I blogged, hasn't it? My only excuse? I've been busy writing books, which I'm sure, given the option, you'd rather read, lol! 

That said, I have book sale news today! 

I've just found out that I'm going cheap over on Amazon UK today. Well...not me, just two of my books which are on sale for JUST 59p each!! If you haven't tried my books yet, here's your chance to give one of my books (or both) a go!  

Hope you enjoy them. 



http://www.amazon.co.uk/Greeks-Money-Mills-Modern-Untameable-ebook/dp/B00I5R0IAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416228364&sr=8-1&keywords=maya+blake

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Marriage-Made-Secrets-Mills-Modern-ebook/dp/B00E3UIOJW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1416228364&sr=8-3&keywords=maya+blake


And for everyone's who's been waiting for the last in my The Untameable Greeks Trilogy, just a quite note to say, WHAT THE GREEK WANTS MOST is now available for pre-order, and will out on 1 December in all formats! 





Have a great week!

Maya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment